Movie Description: “As Scott Lang balances being both a Super Hero and a father, Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym present an urgent new mission that finds the Ant-Man fighting alongside The Wasp to uncover secrets from their past.”
- The movie was extremely enjoyable, especially just seeing the superpowers of growing into a giant person and shrinking down to the size of insects.
- Action sequences were creative!
- Loved the partnership between both generations of Ant-Man and Wasp, as well as the search for the long lost mother.
- Great comedy that had me laughing out loud.
- Music was engaging, it made the movie feel like a huge heist.
- Watching Ant-Man dealing with the consequences of Civil War was fascinating.
- I love that the movie promoted forgiveness, redemption, and teamwork.
- Post-Credit scene was worth the price of admission.
- The emotional core between the father and daughter relationships felt hollow.
- The Antagonist was a less compelling version of The Winter Solider.
- Retrieving the lab and losing it continuously throughout the movie got tiresome.
- Some visual effects were not well done and noticeable.
- I was disappointed with the amount of Quantum Realm explored.
Relationships fail without communication, trust, and honesty.